Monday, June 24, 2013

100 Followers on TPT = Freebie (Coming Soon)

Hey there!  I am writing a quick post to let you all know that I recently made it past 100 followers on TPT!  Woohoo!  I am so excited.  I never thought I would have that many followers.  Ever since I began creating products, I have enjoyed making new friendships and working with wonderful educators.  To show my appreciation to all of my followers, I will be giving away a FREEBIE to EVERYONE who is following me on TPT!  Check your inbox this week for details ;)  If you are not a follower yet, you still have time...I will be sending out the freebie alert sometime this week!  I plan to do this periodically because I want to make sure that you all know how much I appreciate YOU!

Thank you so much for following!  :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment