Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fabulous Feedback Linky Party!

I am linking up with Christina Bainbridge for her Fabulous Feedback Linky Party!  You share two of your favorite feedback comments that you have received from your TPT store.  The best part is that the two people who left the feedback get to pick something FREE from my TPT store!  I love reading feedback, so it took me awhile to find two of my favorites...

The first winner is Sam Chizauskie!  She purchased my Geometry: 2-D and 3-D Shapes Common Core mini lesson unit.  I am so glad that this resource worked well for her and that she had a chance to try it out before leaving feedback.  I might have blushed a little while reading her feedback! :) It was good to know that she was able to leave it for sub plans...what a time saver!  More of these math units are on the way...they just take time to put together!




The second winner is Pjcooper!  I am glad that teachers are enjoying the editable option on these calendars.   Your kind feedback is much appreciated!



Sam and Pjcooper- please email me at teacheratheart123@gmail.com to let me know which item from my TPT store you would like for FREE!  Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your purchases!  

You can link up with Christina at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge.  She has some great information and tips on leaving feedback!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment