Sunday, November 3, 2013

Last Minute Craft = Last Minute Sale :)

In the fall, holidays come one right after another, would you agree?  Fall starts, and there is Christopher Columbus Day, Fire Safety Week, Halloween, Veterans Day, and Thanksgiving, oh my!  I had not planned on making a Veterans Day craftivity, but after a few requests, I ended up making one last minute!  So here it is!






I tried to include as many branches of the military as I could as I have been told that many schools split them up among classrooms or grade levels.  I know that Veterans Day is only a week or so away, so I put this pack on sale (it's under $3!) for the next four days!  Would you like to win one?  Leave a comment with your email address below and I will pick 2 lucky winners to receive this craftivity set free!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment