Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Currently

It's time for my first ever "Currently"!



Listening: My space heater is always on!  I am just always cold!  I am sure some of you can relate.

Loving:  Who wants to go to the store where there's a snowstorm?!?  I like to spend my snow days inside putting my outfits together online!

Thinking:  If only there was a way to put an extra hour in each day...

Wanting:  Microwave popcorn has been one of my latest cravings.  It's actually not as unhealthy as you'd think...

Needing: A regular sleep schedule.  Some nights I sleep 12 hours, some nights I sleep 3.  It's bad.  I'm surprised my body can function on the strange amounts of sleep I allow it to get.

Like/Love/Hate:  K was a tough letter!  Most teachers like kids, so that was a freebie.  I always say I don't like sweets much, but leave me at school 'til dark with a bag of Hershey's kisses in my drawer and I'm in heaven!  And Ketchup...used to like it...and now...not so much.

Stay tuned for a freebie coming up this week!  :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your CURRENTLY... I'm right there with you on the Hershey Kisses. One of my favorites. I am new to blogging. I would appreciate if you checked out my site and left some feedback. THANKS for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess K would be tough, too!

    After reading this I could go for some popcorn, too!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete